Personal Representative vs. Trustee

Author: External Author | | Categories: Family Matters , Lawyer , Legal Consulting Services , Real Estate Closings , Real Estate legal services , Wills & Estate Planning

A trustee is named by an individual who creates a living trust in much the same way a testator—the person writing a will—can name a personal representative for his estate. The person who creates a trust is called the trustmaker, or sometimes, the grantor.

Read More

Original Article Source Credits: The Balance ,

Article Written By:  JULIE GARBER

Original Article Posted on: January 10, 2019

Link to Original Article: